In matters of admission every candidate must be introudced in person by the parent or the guardian who will stand as gurantor for his/her conduct, studies and payment of fees.
- An interview will be conducted for children seeking admission to Pre-Nursery, LKG and other class.
- Candidates coming from other schools should collect the Application Form from the school office at the particular time mentioned and must pass the written entrance exam, based on the syllabus of the candidate’s class. This rule is mandatory for all the classes except Pre-Nursery and LKG. This has become necessary in veiw of the unprecedented rush for admission and the paucity of seats available. Based on their performance, students are ranked and toppers are admitted if seats are vacant. The decision of the Principal will be final with regard to the test and admission process.
- The name of the student, date of birth, caste, name of the parents, STS number etc… given in the application form should invariably tally with those that are given in the Transfer Certificate. These details cannot be changed under any circumstances.
b) Age of Admission
The child should have completed 2 years and 8 months as on 1st June
The Child should have completed 3 years and 8 months as on 1st June
Primary (1st Std to 7th Std)
The child should have completed 5 years and 8 months as on 1st June for admission to 1st standard. Age at the time of admission to other classes will be accordingly regulated.
c) Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Attested copy of birth certficate from Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation. (from Pre-Nursery to 1st Std)
- Original Transfer Certificate, Mark List and Conduct Certificate from the Previous School (for 2nd Std to 10th Std).
- Two Passport size photographs.
- TC from outside state should be counter signed by the Education Officer of the Locality.
- In case of a student migarting from ICSE or CBSE affliated schools, transfer certificates should be counter signed by the Regional Officer of the Board.