The School visualizes a holistic society of compassionately human, spiritually enlightened, intellectually awakened, professionally skilled, socially committed and culturally integrated persons based on the values as lived and taught by Jesus Christ and followed by Saint Francis De Sales.
The school's mission is ;
• To provide a conducive atmosphere for intellectual development,
• To facilitate conviction-based spiritual formation,
• To nurture a sense of the Divine and transcendence,
• To instill the virtues of gentleness, compassion and optimism,
• To impart authentic leadership training,
• To instill wholesome professional ethics,
• To encourage sports, games and work experience,
• To inculcate healthy food habits,
• To promote environmental consciousness,
• To extend integral education to all,
• To foster a caring and humane society meant to promote the marginalized, and thus equip the younger generation with the requisite life skills to become;
Catalysts of Social Transformation, Votaries of National Integration, and Ambassadors of Universal Brotherhood.
Knowledge, Love and Service
SFS School aims at developing in the child an integrated personality, with a healthy mind and body, processing strength of character and capacity for hard work. Education imparted at SFS School aims at ‘opening the heart rather than the mind’ and pursue excellence in sound moral judgment based on a well – formed conscience and put them into practice with a sense of personal commitment.
We undertake measures to brighten the future of every person with whom we come in contact with a “Salesian spirit of attentiveness to the individual, characterized by firmness and gentleness, useful to the society and helping all to become aware of their own dignity and destiny”